Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US Review

Buy Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.5
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US

Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US Overview:


  • Suede
  • Rubber sole
  • Heel measures approximately 1/4"
  • Fully padded insole
  • Lightweight sporty rubber sole

Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US, buy Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US, Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US best buy, Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US Discount, Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US For Sale


Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US

Nine West Boots Z Spoke Zac Posen Handbags Lucchese Boots

Minnetonka Women's 402 Kilty Moccasin,Brown,7 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
106 Reviews
5 star:
 (72)
4 star:
 (25)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (3)
1 star:
 (4)
 
 
 

26 of 26 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, November 10, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This is my second pair of these moccasins, and I love them. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5, but the 8.5 I currently own stretched out a lot, so I ordered the new pair a size down. These are so comfortable and incredibly durable- besides stretching, the only damamge to my old pair is from when I stepped in paint. I highly recommend these :)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


18 of 18 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars mwkm, May 7, 2011
I LOVED these shoes and was very excited to get them. The shipping was exceptionally fast. My only complaint is the sizing. I am normally a size 7, and upon reading some reviews on another website that they run a tad large I got the smallest size down they had, a 6.5. They still ran very big, even with inserts. I think I would need a 5.5. My advice is if you are able to, try these shoes on in a store first. If they are a bit tight don't fret, the suede will stretch. I don't think I could wear them out without being worried about them constantly falling off. Being a Canadian resident it wouldn't be worth the shipping costs to send them back for a refund. I can't find these anywhere! Several sites won't even ship Minnetonka to Canada anymore. :(
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


13 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies' Minnetonka Moccasins Hardsole Moc with Kilty, November 2, 2007
I absolutely loved the shoe. They go with a lot of my outfits and they are very comfortable. Truly a great buy!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 106 customer reviews...