Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan Review

Buy Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan. Also read our Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 2.7
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan

Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan Overview:



    Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan, buy Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan, Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan best buy, Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan Discount, Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan For Sale


    Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan

    Sandals Cay Coat Tom Ford Sunglasses Women ALTAMONT Overcoat

    Minnetonka Moccasins Women's Butter Moccasin - 7E4 Tan Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    3 Reviews
    5 star:    (0)
    4 star:    (0)
    3 star:
     (2)
    2 star:
     (1)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    3.0 out of 5 stars Was it the shoe or my feet?, July 1, 2010
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    The mocs were beautiful, soft and supple, and didn't fit at all. With feet swollen from a recent accident, I thought they would be perfect for the times I actually have to wear shoes, and was crushed because they didn't fit. Other shoes, marked less wide, do. They made a wonderful gift for a loved one, who wears a narrower width, and she was ecstatic, but I was/am disappointed.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    3.0 out of 5 stars moc's review, January 11, 2007
    By 
    JB (Florida) - See all my reviews
    I like them, however, the fit is a little big. The draw back is they only come in whole sizes and I find they run wide also.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    2.0 out of 5 stars WAY too narrow!!!, March 30, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    These shoes are SO narrow! I ordered a 4E 6.5 and I'm warning you, they are as narrow as a child's shoe! The company was very easy to work with, so NO complaints there! (I did have to pay $8 for return shipping which stinks, but at least I'm not stuck with these shoes)
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 3 customer reviews...