Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M Review

Buy Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M. Also read our Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.7
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M

Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M Overview:



    Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M, buy Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M, Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M best buy, Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M Discount, Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M For Sale


    Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M

    Full Tilt Overcoat Samsung TV Pendleton Coat

    Minnetonka Children's Fringe Boot Softsole Suede Boots,Brown Suede,2 M Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    3 Reviews
    5 star:
     (2)
    4 star:    (0)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:
     (1)
     
     
     

    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars boot moccasin, November 20, 2010
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I received my boots in a very timely manner. The boots were true to size and were perfect for what I needed them for. Great color, comfortable.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, September 15, 2011
    By 
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    Very cute shoes I bought for my 7 year old who is into Davy Crockett. They are sturdy and comfortable enough to wear outside. The soles have some padding.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Warning, January 6, 2011
    By 
    T. Tracy "TravelinTom" (SCOTTSDALE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)   
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    A warning to buyers. The Amazon sizing chart is misleading...no, it is a deception. It provides for "Big Kid" sizing that evidently is not coordinated with the merchants' inventories.

    I ordered Size 9 "Big Kids" that the chart says are 9 inches long. I got 6-inch moccasins instead. Under Christmas-gift time constraints, I had to buy the replacement at a brick-and-mortar store at about the same price and returned the baby shoes expecting a full refund, less my own shipping cost.

    The Amazon A-Z "100% Refund" is a laugh. I paid $26.95 for the shoes with "free shipping" but got refund of only $18.33 ( 62% ). Computing in my $6.50 shipping cost to return the item USPS with tracking, my refund was 44%.

    Because of the erroneous sizing chart, I am out $15.72 for $26.95 shoes that I returned. I also lost time and energy pursuing my partial refund. I did everything "right" in ordering except purchasing these through Amazon.

    The Minnetonka... Read more
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 3 customer reviews...