Buy Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US at Best Price
You can buy Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US Overview:
- No brand makes a casual slipper quite like Minnetonka. The suede upper features a traditionally stitched moc-toe and 360-degree lacing, while faux fur lining adds extra warmth and coziness. The rubber outsole is substantial enough for outdoor use.
Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US, buy Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US, Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US best buy, Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US Discount, Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US For Sale
Keen Boots Z Spoke Zac Posen Handbags Minnetonka Boots
Minnetonka Women's 4011 Cally Faux Fur Slipper,Cinnamon,8 M US Reviews
| 50 of 51 people found the following review helpful: By RunVeg (IN) - See all my reviews This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Cally Faux Fur Slipper (Apparel) I absolutely love these slippers. They are really high quality and nicely stitched. The inside is so warm and fuzzy, and they're really comfortable. There was no "breaking in" period. Just slip on and go (relax!). They have a sole on the bottom, so I guess you could wear them outside if you wanted to, although I choose not to. It's not an aggressive sole, basically just there to have a waterproof barrier between the shoe and the ground. The picture on Amazon shows the thickness of the sole nicely.I bought my pair on DSW, but they're out of this style now, so I checked Amazon and they're cheaper here! Great price on these--they are definitely worth it! I visited my parents and I took my slippers with me, and my mom tried them on and fell in love with them. So, I'm buying a pair for her. I think that these are the cutest style of Minnetonka's slippers. The "Trapper" style kind of looks like "Grandpa slippers" to me! :) In running shoes, I wear a 9.5 width B. In... Read more 13 of 14 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Cally Faux Fur Slipper (Apparel) UPDATED:So after a year of wear, they definitely didn't hold up. After about 6 months of use they had lost their shape and all the fuzz inside by the ball of the foot had warn away. I don't think these are machine washable due to the leather outside and they really needed a washing. Overall I was disappointed. I have since bought the pretty Crackleberry colored ACORN Women's Chinchilla Collar slipper: [...] and they are fantastic! They are about $40 but worth every penny. They even have a nice substantial rubber bottom that allows you to walk outside to the mailbox or to throw out trash at night, and they are machine washable and dryable. I JUST washed them last night and they help up perfectly. I highly recommended the Acorn slippers over the Minnetonka, which left me high and dry. OLD REVIEW: These are really cute and very comfortable. The fur inside is non-sweat inducing yet so soft on the foot you'll never want to take them off... Read more 10 of 11 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Cally Faux Fur Slipper (Apparel) These shoes fit so well and are so comfortable. Amazon has the best price on them and were shipped quickly. |
› See all 79 customer reviews...


