Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US Review
Buy Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US at Best Price
You can buy Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US Overview:
Flexible suede leather construction
Handsewn toe gives a better fit
Gripping Sierra slipper indoor / outdoor rubber sole
Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US, buy Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US, Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US best buy, Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US Discount, Minnetonka Women's 3502 Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper,Brown,8 M US For Sale
These are the best! I'm in college and wear these every day around campus and around the house. They're very cute... Be aware though, the thick fur on the inside will make them a little snug at first, I almost returned mine but I knew the fur would eventually get smushed down over time and now they couldn't fit better! I used to wear cheap little flats all the time, but those aren't exactly waterproof and it rains a lot here. These moccasins are as sturdy and weather-friendly as regular shoes, but they aren't as stiff and structured as sneakers, so they're unbelievably comfy. I loved wearing them with no socks at first because they're so soft! I was looking for a cute everyday moccasin shoe (not slipper) and these have served me well for several months now, and they don't look like they'll wear out anytime soon. The only downside is of course the fact that your feet can't really breathe in them, so tossing them in the washer and then air drying them is a good idea in order to reduce... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
I've owned these Minnetonka slippers for well over 10 years. The hard sole is a little worn out, and the knots came out of the leather ties and have to be re-tied with glue now and then, but I would buy them again in a minute. I recommend trying them on with socks at a country fair to be sure you get the right size. I wear them every day of my life for at least 3 - 4 hours minimum. I run around the house, down to the basement to do the laundry, out quick to get the mail, etc. They are comfortable as can be and wear like iron. Highly recommended. No other brand compares.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
For me, these shoes did run true to size. The price was good, they hold up well, they arrived quickly with no problems. I was surprized in that they keep my feet just as warm as my UGGs, and for a much cheaper price. They are very popular at my college campus, but they are not the most attractive looking shoes. I would recommend wearing them in the house or out running errands. They are comfortable though, so that's definitely a plus. Good value.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews