Buy Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US at Best Price
You can buy Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US Overview:
- Suede
- Rubber sole
- Warm luxurious pile lining with padded foam insol
- Classic moc toe styling
Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US, buy Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US, Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US best buy, Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US Discount, Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US For Sale
Pendleton Coat Toshiba TV Crown Overcoat
Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper,Cinnamon Suede,11 M US Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By Hirum Horkweller (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper (Apparel) I have been wearing Minnetonka slippers for years, all kinds of styles, but these ones are a major disappointment. For starters, my normal size in Minnetonka's is a 10 but these were way too big. I sent them back to the seller and bought a pair in size 9. These were too small, and despite that my heel still popped out of the back. Something is not right here. These just don't feel like Minnetonka slippers at all.That's when I discovered that they are, in fact, "Made in China." And how. They are rigid stiff, cut too low, and the fabric inside is not soft. No offense to anyone else reviewing here who likes these, but if you knew how good this brand is supposed to be then I suspect you would feel otherwise. But regardless of all this- it is extremely irresponsible for Minnetonka to have these made in China. There are no labor laws there and people are killing themselves trying to make iPhones. Things are bad, bad, bad over there. No manufacturer should produce... Read more 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper (Apparel) I have a very wide foot which makes it hard to find any kind of shoe that will fit. I tried these in my regular size, 11, and they were too tight. Sometimes I will try a shoe one size larger than my regular size and it will be wide enough and still fit. A 12 was wide enough but a little too long but after adjusting the leather lace that is tied on top and runs along the side and back of the shoe, they fit just right. They are very comfortable and the lining is warm but not too hot like the fleese will sometimes get. These slippers worked out just right for me. They are well made and I like the sole. They look like they should last a long time. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Casey Slipper (Apparel) I bought these Moccasins for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves them! They look great and have a durable sole for wearing outside the house. I would recommend these shoes to anyone. I'm thinking about buying the female version for myself. |
› See all 10 customer reviews...


