Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US Review

Buy Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US. Also read our Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.1
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US

Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US Overview:



    Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US, buy Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US, Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US best buy, Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US Discount, Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US For Sale


    Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US

    H.E. Homini Emerito Overcoat ALTAMONT Overcoat Maui Jim Sunglass

    Minnetonka Womens Back Zipper Boot Hardsole,Brown Suede,6.5 M (Medium) US Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    8 Reviews
    5 star:
     (1)
    4 star:
     (3)
    3 star:
     (2)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:
     (2)
     
     
     

    9 of 9 people found the following review helpful:
    4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected., September 23, 2008
    By 
    J. Bee (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
    These are extremely cute and simple lined boots. My reaction may be exaggerated due to the fact that I got them in Storm Blue and so far haven't seen any other little hipster girls running around town in them. Not much support and pretty thin soled, but I do wear them for my 9 hour work shift with some ease, which would be greater if I just popped in some inserts. One factor to mention is that I originally ordered them in 7 1/2 (my normal size) and they were too big. Returned them for a 7 and they fit fine, with a little extra wiggle room.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
    4.0 out of 5 stars classic and comfy!, July 3, 2009
    By 
    bravegrrl (los angeles) - See all my reviews
    i love minnetonkas! beware that they do run small, so i recommend ordering up half a size. i am between a 7 and 7.5 and 7.5 fits good, a little roomy, but better than tight!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
    3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed emotions, December 13, 2011
    I have worn these Moccasins for years. I love them so much that I buy a back-up pair incase something happens to the pair I am wearing. The problem with the last time I did this is that, by the time I needed the new pair, the return time ran out. This pair is cut so narrow that they rub blisters. I have never had this happen before. I am now stuck with a pair I cannot wear. I read that they are now made outside of this country and that is probably what created the problem. There is nothing better than American made the way it used to be. Now, not so much. If you purchase them as back-up, try them on while you can still send them back if they don't fit. I knew better and could kick myself for not trying them on. When they consistantly fit, it is an expensive mistake when they don't.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 8 customer reviews...