Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US Review

Buy Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 3.5
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US

Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US Overview:


  • Fully Leather Lined
  • Delicate Bow with Metal Keepers
  • Padded Insole

Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US, buy Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US, Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US best buy, Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US Discount, Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US For Sale


Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US

Pendleton Coat Slogers Boots Metal Mulisha Overcoat

Minnetonka Women's Olivia Moccasin,Grey,9.5 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:    (0)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, September 13, 2011
By 
A. Engert (Alpena, AR.) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
The shoe was a little narrow for my foot-prefer C width. Also the top decoration on one shoe was crooked. Liked but disappointed with the craftmanship.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely cute., August 10, 2011
By 
Soosh (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I've been eyeing these shoes for months, but because of the lack of reviews on multiple websites, I had my doubts on size and if they would be comfortable. I finally took the plunge, and I'm glad I did, because I love these shoes. They're just adorable. At first, I wanted to return them for a bigger size (I ordered my regular size in flats, a size 6) because they seemed to be a bit small, but after walking around in them for a night, they seem to fit perfectly now. This is my first pair of Minnetonkas that have been true to size. (I have the three-layer fringe boot in a size 7 and the Kilty Moccasin in a 5 1/2.) Even though the gray ones are a bit pricey, I'm considering buying them because the black ones I have are just plain awesome.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...