Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US Review

Buy Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.8
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US

Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US Overview:


  • MINNETONKA CALF HI BOOT BLACK SUEDE SIZE 8

Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US, buy Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US, Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US best buy, Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US Discount, Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US For Sale


Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US

Fit Flop Boots Nine West Boots Sandals Cay Coat

Minnetonka Women's 1609 Calf Hi Suede Boot,Black,8 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (4)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars The sweetest boots ever! <3, September 16, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have been looking for a pair of boots that are both super comfortable and adorable and I finally found them! I am on my feet all day at work so comfort was very important, especially because I only ever wear boots and have toughed it out for cute but painful boots before. They are very vintage looking and the braiding is beautiful! These boots are made from a nice soft suade which stayed looking soft even after I sprayed a waterproof protector on them. I first bought these boots in a 9 because all the reviews I had read said they run small and I am a true size 8.5 but they were about half a size too big. I ordered them again in an 8 and found them to be slightly snug but loosened up perfectly after one wear. The suade is super high quality and really fits to your foot. I was even able to wear thin socks and add shoe insoals for extra support. So if you are a true half size, I say order down! I have seen both the brown and dusty brown colors in person and although the brown is really... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars calf hi suede boot, January 29, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I wear a size 8.5 shoe. I read the posted reviews before I purchased the boot. One review stated that if you wore an 8.5 shoe to order a size 8. However, I had reservations about ordering a shoe too small. I can say that I should have ordered a size 8 instead of a 9. I like the shoes otherwise. They do need inserts for arch support. They are comfortable. Oh.. I am a little disappointed that the boots did not meet my expectations on the calf height.."Calf Hi" means almost as high as the mid part of the calf..I was expecting the boot to cover all of the calf. But again, I like the boot. At a later date, I may give the larger sized boots to my daughter and order the 8.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller!, January 10, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
All exactly as described, it was just too small and I needed an 1/2 size. Item came quick and easy to return.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...