Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US Review

Buy Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US at Best Price




You can buy Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 2.5
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US

Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US Overview:


  • Rubber sole
  • Durable suede upper with moc toe design
  • Smooth leather lining
  • Lightly cushioned footbed
  • Flexible rubber outsole with grip pods

Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US, buy Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US, Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US best buy, Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US Discount, Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US For Sale


Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US

Ali Kris Overcoat Cianni Coat Timberland Boots

Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin,Dusty Brown,8 M US Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:    (0)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwearable, February 23, 2012
By 
W. C. Spangler (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Most uncomfortable shoe ever. The lacing on the inside of the shoe form a knot which painfully presses against my foot. After slicing the knot with an exacto knife, I can at least wear it know. I am looking for a replacement.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 7, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This was a gift for...a friend of mine. I was surprised when I saw the bottom of them...there are little nubs. Which I thought made em look funny. But no matter, it's on the bottom and it makes em better to where outside. And this guy ruined his other pair of moccasin-style (house) shoes walking with me outside one fine muddy day--so these were good. As far as I know the guy loves em. :) I don't know bout the price...but, for me, his smile was worth the $50 I spent.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...