Buy Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US at Best Price
You can buy Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US. Also read our Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US reviews before you decide to buy Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US Overview:
- The Men's Sheepskin Moccasin have a sierra slipper indoor/outdoor sole.
- They offer all the comfort and warmth of the softsole, plus you can wear them anywhere.
- Add $6 for sizes 14, 15, and 16.
- No international sales on any Minnetonka products
Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US Reviews, On Sale Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US, buy Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US, Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US best buy, Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US Discount, Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US For Sale
HUGO BOSS Coat King Size Coat Fit Flop Boots
Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,9 M US Reviews
| 15 of 16 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin (Apparel) When I ordered these I thought that they were made in the USA. Wrong, made somewhere south of the border. My slippers came with very thin laces that looked as though they were cut with an exact o knife, not the thick leather laces as pictured. The first time I tightened the laces they broke. I sent them back to Amazon. I also emailed Minnetonka and complained. The CEO wrote me back with an apology. He thanked me for bringing the poor laces to his attention. The company sent me a free pair to make up for my trouble! Amazing Customer Service. The new pair did have the thick leather laces as pictured however after three days of use the stitching around the top, which looks like some kind of straw has already begun to come unraveled. I can not recommend these disappointing slippers. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: By Ryan B. "Ryan" (NC, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin I bought these as I sent back Minnetonka Men's Twin Gore Sheepskin Slipper. I sent the twin gore back because they were way too narrow. This slipper was the closest thing I wanted that came in a wide. I am not sure why my Minnetonka Men's Twin Gore Sheepskin Slipper review is not showing up, but in it I stated that I wear a 8 in mens. So I bought these in a 9 wide, thinking I would have toe room and the wide may even be a regular mens width. They are still a quarter to a half inch too narrow for real comfort. Before I stand to walk I must make sure my foot is at the outter edge. What is just as sad, I lined these up with my girlfriend's Minnetonkas, and hers are wider than mine!These slippers are not built with much quality. I pulled them out of the box, the sheepskin was coming out of the front. Nearly each time I pull my foot out some sheepskin falls out. I had to double knot the laces because they came undone every 10 minutes. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin (Apparel) Sole good for indoors and outdoors. Slipper is sturdy, yet flexible and the sheepskin makes it comfortable and warm. For people who live in a cold winter climate, these are hard to beat. |
› See all 10 customer reviews...


